Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Love2U Photo Sharing Winner List

Congratulation to 10 winners below who speak out their love to their beloved child. We have email the gift voucher to you, please kindly check your email.


Last but not least, let's continue spreading love from generation to generation....


The Love of My Life

b1.jpg

Uploader: pt1225

You're Mummy biggest accomplishment yet.
Baby grow up well and healthy, and know that Mummy and Daddy will be always there for you!

My Smelly Ryleigh

100_2559.JPG

Uploader: L&J

Little adorable Ryleigh always poot poot right after feeding,
Even in the wee hours of morning.
But she will remain Mummy and Daddy's "smelly" Ryleigh,
And brighten our days with her toothless smileys

So much to say...

IMG_1782_new.jpg

Uploader: DaRLeNE^_^

...but momma doesn't want to nag.
Just trust the Lord
Above all else.

My dearest son-Ryan

200910191565.jpg

Uploader: rachellim1685

my dear,u are my love....keep healthy bcoz u are always sick and need 2 eat chinese medicine daily,hope u will growing well^^

My best ever Gift...Nur Imanina

nur imanina.jpeg

Uploader: cheleen

my dearest princess Iman bright up my days...smile my world...there's nothing I can says...all of you full with LOVE...LOVE...LOVE and LOVE

My LOVE, Your SMILE

DSC06353_copy.jpg

Uploader: haising

When I saw you, I deeply fell in LOVE.
And you SMILED, because you KNEW.
You have brighten my LIFE with your LAUGHTER

Hasif....

permatahati.jpg

Uploader: rafidahk

A Miracle From God...

Swim well Grow well

DSC00357.JPG

Uploader: NL

Swim girl. I have no other hope except you grow well and grow happily

Together In Everything

hehehe.jpg

Uploader: hazs

Just be together when you are happy and sad. That is the most important thing in our life.

My Baby Nelson

Photo 0139.jpg

Uploader: RachelL

Boy, mummy love u so much and you are the best gift from God.