Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
‘P’ in our context is stand for 'Perfect Solution for Breastfeed Working Mom' and 'Perfect Fit for Natural Parenting'.
In order to encourage newly give birth mom to continue breastfeed, to continue giving their best to their beloved child once return to work and to encourage natural parenting practices, we have come out P2 – P6 package deal for you.
Each package deal has been carefully thought, design and has a logic behind it. For example, Philips Avent breastpump is package with Stylo Mama Shoulder Bag (notebook backpack like design) + Safety Plus Breastmilk Storage BPA Free Bottle (pack of 8) + Stylo reusable MAMA Gel Ice (cold Pack) + Stylo Mama Cooler A+ Avent Airflex Feeding Bottle (125ml/4oz x 2 ).
This package is called P6 which come with 6 essential items you need to continue breastfeed when you return to work.
For more packages deal, click here or click at Package Deal category. We will package more and more good deals for you
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
You may wonder, what is “My Love 2U” is all about. We believe every child is unique and is the most beautiful in their parent eyes. And deep in every parent heart, there are something they want to say to their beloved child.
So, My Love 2U is a platform for you to tell your heartfelt words to your children regardless it is just one word, three words or ten words, it is your love to them.
We are going to open this platform for everyone, yes, everyone to tell their love to their children from 20th Oct 2009 to 20th Nov 2009. NO PURCHASE of product will be required. Yes, you hear it right. I repeat. NO PURCHASE of product will be required. This program is free and open for everyone.
Top 10 highest rated picture will receive RM50 KasihkuSyangku.com Gift voucher each. You can use this gift voucher to buy anything listed at our online store for your beloved child.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Very simple. Just,
- Register. Click on the My Love 2U giraffe picture at KasihkuSayang.com main page. It will bring you to the My Love 2U platform. Click on ‘Register’. Follow the wizard. Activate your membership by clicking the link in the registration confirmation email
- Upload. Log in with your newly created id and password. Choose ‘Upload File’
- Inform & Share. Inform your friends, your family members, your relatives, your colleagues, the whole word to participate, to view, to rate your picture and your heartfelt words at www.kasihkusayangku.com/mylove2u. They are able to give comments if they wish.
HOW TO RATE?
- Click on the picture, The title of the picture and the parents dedication words will appear at the bottom of the picture.
- Select the rating you want to give [1 star (not good) to 5 stars (great)]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NO PURCHASE will be required. Yes, you hear it right. I repeat. NO PURCHASE will be require. This program is free and open for everyone.
- Age of child is below 7 years old
- Dedicated words to your child must not exceed 38 words
- Picture format must either in JPG, JPEG and PNG format
- Total accumulate file size of photo(s) must not exceed 2Mb.
- You can submit more than one entry as long as you are not reach your total allocation picture quota i.e. 2Mb. For example, you have 3 children and you have words for each of them. You can submit three times as long as total accumulate picture upload size is less than 2 Mb. Hence, you may want to optimize your picture size to around 500K each before upload it.
- Incomplete info submitted will be disqualified
- Each participant is only allowed to win one prize. The winning entries will be based on total votes from the public
- Unutilized amount of the gift voucher is not exchangeable with cash.
- All winners will be notified by email or phone and the winner's names will be published on the KasihkuSayangku.com.
- By entering the program, you authorise the reproduction of your photograph (without attribution) on the KasihkuSayangku.com promotion collaterals. All intellectual property rights in the photographs will be permitted to use for marketing purposes by KasihkuSayangku.com without acknowledgement of the original owner of the image.
- If for any reason this program is not capable of running as planned, Kasihku Sayangku.com reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the program including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry.
- By participating this program, all participants agree to bound by the rules and regulations of the organizer.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
With every 2 successful shipped orders in the month of Oct, your third order shipment will be ABSOLUTELY FREE. On top of that, you are entitle for the draw to win yourself either:
- 1 x 1 set of very high quality Panasonic 1.5L Stainless Steel Food Flask with spoon & fork (worth RM 200) OR
- 1 x 1 Leather Passport Holder, Wallet, Cover, and Case (worth RM 100)
For April Panasonic 1.5L Stainless Steel Food Flask winner, you can her testimony here
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Myth about Self Collection
People always think that self collection is cheaper which most of the time is not true. Let's take a look.
Distance: Assuming you stay in Shah Alam and want to self collect at Mid Valley KL. Distance from Shah Alam to Mid Valley is around 30km per trip. Round trip will be 60km.
Petrol: 60km x RM 0.15/km = RM 9 (round trip)
Toll: RM 1.10 per trip at Batu Tiga Toll. Round trip will be RM 2.20
Parking: RM 1 (weekday), RM 3 (weekend) per 3 hours
Time: No jam around 30 minutes one way. Round trip will be around 60 minutes
Hidden cost: Car maintenance??? Your precious time??? Traffic jam ???
In summary, minimum it will cost you RM 12.20 (weekday) & RM 14.20 (weekend) if you prefer self collection. So, what do you think?