Friday, May 15, 2009

KS April 09 Promotion Winner



I come across Kasihku Sayangku while searching online for mum and baby products, and oh, what a great find it is! The many products KS offered are priced relatively lower as compared elsewhere. Hmm…next question, how about the quality of the products?? One of my earliest purchase is the baby sling, and glad I am to have bought it! Fine quality and definitely a value buy. In fact, I use it more often than the silk sling I’ve purchased elsewhere. Ever since then, I have become a regular patron. Kudos to KS for offering such great products at unbeatable prices! K.S. = Keep Saving!

 

P/S    The enclosed pic is of Lily wearing 8 month-old Brian in KS baby sling


Ms. Lily Lau

Sibu, Sarawak. 


P/S: Ms. Lily Lau just won herself 1 set of very high quality Panasonic 1.5L Stainless Steel Food Flask with spoon & fork (worth RM 200).